Saturday, June 23, 2012

A Thank You Card...

Recently, a friend of my Mother was very kind to give me a gift. I wanted to thank her. Here's the card I made for her. I am working on re-creating this card, along with different color and shape variations. This is a kind-of sneak-peak. You will see my final creations in my Etsy shop.









I made this card using premium matte and metallic cardstock. The metallic cardstock was in a gold linen texture. It actually worked out great with the color scheme. It became a very bold statement. The gold paper discs have a matte sheen that they can almost pass as real metal. They are that convincing.

4 comments:

  1. This is sooo lovely!!!

    http://firebeneathmyheart.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the cards, they are really looking great, i can see your creativity in this blog, every person not have good creativity, like yours, very good idea for making the card, all the pictures are looking too good. you have proved that, you have unique creativity and create imagination.

      Affordable wall art designing services online

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete