Thursday, April 5, 2012

Birthday Card...

This past week, I celebrated a close friend's birthday. She loves girly things like makeup so naturally, I went to Sephora to see what they had. As I walked in, the display at the entry immediately got my attention. They have launched a new collection of makeup and tools from Pantone's color of the year Tangerine Tango! I immediately knew that I wanted to get something from this collection for her. I picked up the lipgloss package. I knew my friend would love this because the colors were bold and set included 4 variations of the color.
When it was time to make her card, the product packaging inspired me. I decided to use the citrusy color scheme and incorporate it in my design. Japanese Unryu paper in an orange tone was utilized for a contrast in texture. This card design is from my KolorKraft Series.

Design Inspiration
Sephora + Pantone {Tangerine Tango}

 My card creation inspired by Pantone's Tangerine Tango

 Card is left blank inside for personal handwritten message

Matching envelope seal is included

No comments:

Post a Comment