Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Holiday treats...

This year I thought I'd give two of my neighbors a holiday treat. Every year my next door neighbor is kind enough to think of us and I thought I'd return the gesture this year. I made two treat boxes, one will go to them, and the other will go to another neighbor that lives down the street. He happens to be the contractor that we hired to redo our backyard/patio.








The treats consisted of mini candy canes, peppermint & chocolate bark, and shortbread cookies dipped in chocolate. I created the labels and purchased the ornament that embellishes the box. It is a food-safe container purchased from a local craft store. I used red and green tissue paper to line the box. I packaged the treats individually and placed them in the box. The wrapping paper sash, (red, white, and green chevron) is from Hallmark's Inspi(red) line from a few years back. (Save your wrapping paper scraps, they always come in handy). I curled the ribbon and added a larger candy cane within it. (candy cane not pictured)

No comments:

Post a Comment