Monday, December 3, 2012

Baby Boy Shower...

I recently attended a baby shower for a dear friend that was having a boy. You may remember my last post about a card welcoming a new baby boy, well that's another friend. I guess you can say my friends have been pretty productive lately...lol. Anyway, here is the design of a card I created for my friend's shower. I also included some pics of the gift I got her. Check it out...


























Materials Used for the Card:
+ Kraft paper card stock
+ Premium printed paper
+ Linen textured white paper for the liner
+ Linen textured white card stock for the front label.
+ Decorative masking tape, (a. k. a. "Washi Tape".)
+ Glitter Gel
+ Alphabet stamps in 2 fonts to write the "It's a Boy" on the cover.
+ The envelope was also kraft paper.

The Gift:
+ Onesie saying "My Mom is Cooler than Your Mom"
+ Socks (3qty)
+ Hangers (10-pack)
+ Pacifier set (2-pack)

Gift-Wrapping:
+ Kraft paper sheet (basically, it's shipping paper)
+ Wrapping paper (went with a green theme)
+ Curling ribbon (curled myself)
+ Green tissue
+ Shirt box
+ A sticker seal I made by punching a shape out of adhesive-backed paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment