Tuesday, September 25, 2012

More Wedding Greetings...

 Hello my bloggy friends! This past weekend, on Saturday, I had the pleasure of attending another wedding! This time it was in LA. This wedding was ironic because the groom, who is one of my younger brother's best friends, was at my wedding last year, and happend to catch my husband's boutonnière in the "single men" boutonnière toss! Basically, he's getting married because of us! jk! ;-) Really though, he has been with his fiancee for approximately 7 years, they were high-school sweethearts. We're so happy for them and were excited to celebrate their beautiful wedding with them.

We gave them a monetary gift and needed a nice way to present it to them so I went ahead and made card. Since my parents were also invited, I created one for their gift as well. I based the design and colors from the color-scheme of the invitation, which was primarily pink with touches of plum on a white background. Check out the pics of my designs...

Clover Heart Bling-
Materials Used
* White linen-textured card-stock
* Pink and Burgundy colored matte card-stock
* Silver linen-textured card-stock
* Silver glitter card-stock
* Silver glitter glue
* White vellum








The card I designed and created for our gift to the couple.

Blingy Butterfly-
Materials Used:
* White matte card-stock
* Blush Pink card-stock
* Silver linen-textured card-stock
* White vellum
* Silver glitter-tape
* Silver glitter-glue
* Stamped greeting with silver ink
* Blush Pink jewel





The card I designed and created for my parent's gift to the couple.

The groom is Greek and the wedding took place at the beautiful St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church, located in Northridge, CA. The reception was held at the adjacent banquet hall. It was a beautiful fairytale wedding. Here are some pictures of the lovely event.





No comments:

Post a Comment