Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Twin Girls' 2nd Birthday...

I recently had the pleasure of attending a dear friend's twin daughters' 2nd birthday party. It had an Elmo theme. The girl's names are Chloe & Leila. I wanted to create a simple card for each of them to add to their gift. The colors are bright like the party theme and I thought it would be fun to coordinate them with each other using an inverted color scheme.  I used premium card-stock with rich colors, contact paper for the initial, and washi tape for the stamped birthday greeting. I added some blingy glitter for that extra sparkle. I was asked to help create the decorative details for the treat table. They consist of the decorative circle designs, cupcake toppers, food labels (not shown), and treat labels (not shown).

Chloe's Card





Leila's Card





Party Treats




2 comments: