Sunday, August 5, 2012

Girl's 5th Birthday...

I was invited to attend yet another birthday celebration recently. It was for one of my dearest friend's daughter's who was turning 5. It wasn't an official "party" since since she specified to her mom that she just wanted to play with her close friends that day. The ages ranged from 2 years old to about 5. It was a day of fun for the little tykes. The wonderful California weather was the perfect setting for all their water playing! There were several wading pools, a slip-n-slide, a water-balloon filler-upper, and a crazy water sprayer that was attached to the garden hose. I don't have any kids yet but I am close friends with all the moms who came. We were friends since before kids were in the picture! It was a great summer day.

Even though it wasn't a true party per say, I still brought a gift of-course! And with gifts come cards! I designed a cute card for the cute little girl using some of my decorative papers and coordinated it with the wrapping paper design. Actually, some of the paper used in the card was the actual wrapping paper!  The gift I got her was a cute mani-pedi set because she is a girly-girl :) It was from the kid's section of-course but it had all the necessary items you would need, like stickers, polish and even flip flops!

Check out the pics...




 



No comments:

Post a Comment