Saturday, December 1, 2012

Holiday Market...

 I wanted to thank the employees of the Writer's Guild for letting me take part in their annual Holiday Market yesterday. It was a lot of fun and I met so many great people. I hope I can be involved again next year. :) I truly enjoyed creating the cards and other paper-goods for the event. Here are some pics of my table...






Some of the items for sale were the following: table place cards, variety of gift tag sets and holiday cards. They will be available in my Etsy shop if they aren't already by the time you read this. This was not a huge event since it was for the office employees rather than the public so the inventory amount was just right for the occasion. I hope to be able to attend more craft shows in the future. When I do, I will let you know here so you can come say hi! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment