Thursday, February 2, 2012

Streamlining....

You may have noticed that it has been a few days since I've updated my blog. I have been spending some time trying to come up with some new ideas for my card designs. In the process, I have been adding some more materials to my crafting inventory. I have sorted and organized my solid paper-stock. I am still trying to come up with a cute way to sort my printed papers. I came up with a clever way to keep track of my punches but I still need to store them. I have a few ideas in mind but it requires me to make a quick trip to the local big-box store for some supplies. Stay tuned for pictures.

Since this is a new venture, I haven't quite set up my workspace to be as efficient as it should as of yet. It's not quite the inspiring space I need it to be. Hopefully this will change in the near future. I will fill you in on my progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment