Thursday, May 10, 2012

Gifted Cards...

Being a card-maker, I can't avoid going to my studio when a friend or family's special occasion is coming up. Here is a recent collection of cards I made that I then gifted. I put a lot of thought into my designs. It's always fun to create when you know who the end-user is going to be. This way, I can personalize the card's theme to match their particular style. Check out the pictures, some of them you will recognize from past posts. I will periodically post more gifted designs as they come up, so stay tuned!

Birthday Card for my Uncle...



Birthday Card for a girlfriend...



Birthday Card for another girlfriend...



1st Birthday Card for a girfriend's baby boy...



My Valentine to my husband...



Norooz {Persian New Year}...



A card to welcome a girlfriend's newborn girl...



A "Congratulations" note to my cousin's engagement...


A note enclosed with my RSVP response to my cousin's wedding...




A baby shower card (gender unknown)...

No comments:

Post a Comment